08 January 2007

3 kids and a little less hair later...

alright, make that a lot less hair later. i thought i'd post this photo of me with my husband-gone-completely bald... and then i couldn't resist posting a comparison shot from our wedding day 8 1/2 years ago. i heard on the news one day a couple of months ago that "bald is sexy" -- and if it's on the today show you know it MUST be true -- and that afternoon matt shaved his head. :) (there wasn't that much there to shave off anyway.) i like it.

3 comments:

Jen said...

First of all, you look like children in your wedding picture. Were we all really that young when we got married? Secondly, I am afraid that my own husband will soon be traversing the path of self-induced baldness. He was just talking about it yesterday, as a matter of fact. What do the kids think?

Amy said...

Oh My Gosh!! We are "those people" who now look sooo different than our wedding pictures!!! I never thought this day would come...but here it is.

val said...

jen--
the first time matt did it, levi asked him to "put his hair back on"... but i think they're used to it now.