17 November 2007

water lily debut

Water Lily Photography's website is up and running -- check it out! it may still need a few bugs worked out and the print gallery is not complete, but for the most part it is ready. i owe it all to my dear husband who is gifted in this area. today the first card sets made their appearance at a local craft fair (thanks to my cousin). please keep me in mind for christmas gifts! perhaps you know of a wall that needs brightening, and everyone can use blank cards, right? :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Val, the site is beautiful! Very professional and inviting. Your pictures are amazing. Do you mind if I plug your business on my blog?
Jen F.

Anonymous said...

VERY, VERY COOL! I think that it looks amazing and I love the name you decided on! It is perfect. It still amazes me how good you are at this!!

Terri said...

Your stuff is so great, Val! What a gift you have for taking photos! Evan wants to know what kind of camera you have. We've always been impressed with all your photos.